Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Proverbs 14: 10

Came across one of my favourite verses in Proverbs during my QT today....

" Each heart knows its own bitterness, and no one else can share its joy."
- PROVERBS 14: 10



How true!! Was just pondering on the reality and truth of this verse in my life......realised that its truth hit home a couple of years ago whilst I was still studying in Uni...but its amazing how the word of God never fails to strike me with its honesty and simplicity!!!

Indeed, after a very traumatic week last Friday at work, was all ready to give up all over again. Just wanted throw in the towel and quit my job...felt that I stink at what I do......a total disgrace to my profession....however, I guess God never gives up on us even when we give up on ourselves!!

Thank you Lord for understanding and giving me encouragement in my work! Thank you for providing moments when I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.....

No comments: