Monday, August 4, 2008

Team lunch! Yay!!

Hehe...had a pleasant surprise when I received a call from my previous colleague saying that our consultant wanted to bring the last month's team out for lunch.....I was like - Really? But...I had lunch already!!.....but, it was great to feel appreciated anyway.....although someone did say that our old boss was quite a scrooge......no matters....its the thought that count!

so guess my amazement when he actually drove us out to Tanglin Club for lunch?!?




hehehe.....really really appreciated it....felt rather awkward, but nice at the same time to know that he is indeed human......despite the fact that table conversations only revolved around work...and Miss L's ramblings?!?

Lunch otherwise was good...and the homebaked apple pie was 'interesting'.......

So yeah...all in all...it was a good day.....I must say!

No comments: