Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Women with Courageous Hearts

Have been doing a Bible study series by - Daughters of the King (written by Kathy Collard Miller).....very apt for now...at least in my personal life....was reading the 'letters' written by our Father , The King.... and was thinking to myself- How come I never read this during the darkest times of my ministry in Melbourne?!?

Listen to what it says:

My Precious Princess and Daughter -

You can change your world. You are a woman of influence when others see your courageous heart - and it takes a great deal of courage to serve Me by serving others.

I also understand that you want to be appreciated. Don't worry when the desire to be rewarded or appreciated comes into your mind. I know your heart of hearts and your desire to see Me glorified. I see everything you do and I know you want to serve Me.

I will cause your works to be acknowledged at the right times. Don't shrink from that either. It's all right to receive encouragement through the gratitude or recognition from others. It can strengthen you to continue in My work. But point them to Me, so I will receive glory through your humility.

Some of My children have the wrong notion that serving Me means nothing bad will happen to them. That idea comes from My enemy, satan, who love to take My loving intentions and twist them to discourage and dishearten My children. But both good and bad happen to good and bad people. I will use the bad to purify and strengthen you, even though it is painful at the time. Always remember, I want only the very best for you because I love you.

My daughter, seek My balance of prayer, rest, and work. Just because you hear of a need - or are asked to help - doesn't necessarily mean I'm calling you to respond to it. Seek Me first and don't feel compelled to do what other people think you should do. I'll let you know what I want you to do. I know exactly what plans I have for you....plans to serve Me and bring glory to My Name.

You are My daughter and a woman of influence. Be known as a woman with a courageous heart.

Lovingly,
Your Heavenly Father, the King


WOW!! Isn't that powerful?!?

No comments: