Wednesday, May 16, 2007

WORK, WORK, WORK

Seems like I haven't had the breather to sit down and type much here...work has been horrendous.....apart from being deconditioned after bumming around for 2 months! Sigh.
What a rude awakening it was to be jolted back into reality!?!
For every good intention that I had at work, everything started crumbling around and within me when the pressure was turned up and I had to work alone, with the speed of a fighter jet. Crazy- would be the only word that suffice for now.
Imagine going home at 10pm every night, and still not knowing your work well...despite coming in early in the morning , before 7 am! How futile!
Reminds me of the words in Ecclesiastes - meaningless, meaningless, meaning less...... How apt!
BUT....the only saving grace is the knowledge that this all shall pass.....knowing that Jesus is my all .... that this , is just a temporary phase.......
Things have settled down a bit and I am comforted for now......SIGH.....Life goes on....

1 comment:

leymondcha said...

Hey there, nice to see an update... though wasn't expecting to see one. Hang in there; hope it gets better with time. Speak to you sometime soon yah! *hug*