Friday, November 26, 2010

I'm forever grateful....

Whew!!! What a relief!!!!

That was the thought in my mind on the 20th of November 2010 at 0100 hours....I was frantically checking my results online every 5 minutes whilst being on call and in between clerking patients......the stress and frenzy of it all was almost too much to bear....people were asking me already how I did....but the results were not out yet!!!!!

Then , at 1AM, I clicked again on the button and there it was!!!!

PASS!!!!

Thank You Lord! I really really am grateful!!!!

Looking back, it is not about how smart I am or how many patients I have seen ( I did that during my 1st preparation and I did not make it!)....this time round, I saw minimal patients and trusted God for His loving goodness, so that at the end of the day, I can not say that it was my own might or strength....but that it was by the grace of God!!!!!

What can I say at the end of the day???

GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME ; and ALL THE TIME, GOD IS GOOD!!!!

Amen to that!!!

Am still in shock and disbelieve, but I am convinced that He cares more than I will ever know or comprehend!

Thank you Lord once again!

No comments: