Sunday, September 12, 2010

FAITH DECLARATION @ Grace AOG, 12th September 2010

This is the faith declaration at church today.....

No matter what I face, I declare:

I am a victor and not a victim.
God is a God of justice.
God is shaping me into Christlikeness.
The pains of the past and present will turn to the glory of God.

I defeat Satan's discouragement.
I count my blessings and know that God has never forsaken me.
I stand on the promises of God and His unconditional love for me.
I know Jesus will not leave me nor forsake me. He is in my heart.
I know the Holy Spirit is more powerful than every satanic spirit.

I am a vehicle of blessing.
God doesn't waste my hurts. Just as Christ was wounded for our sins,
God uses 'wounded healers' to touch lives. He will use me.
God rejoices over me with singing and dancing.
I am Christ's ambassador, even to a hostile situation.
I am forgiven and have eternal life. I have Christ in my heart.

I have a steadfast hope.
It is not wishful thinking.
It is in a God of justice.
It is in a miracle working God.
It is in a victorious Saviour who conquered death.

I declare: God will be glorified.
God has won, and Satan has lost!


Wow!!! That's powerful writing from Ps David!!!!

No comments: