Monday, February 9, 2009

What have I become????

Things have been moving along over the past 1 month since my last entry here....feel less angsty at work...probably coz the work I'm doing now is lighter, and yes - more brainless.... but suddenly dawned upon me of what a 'monster' I've become since joining this department......

Just realised that days are filled with:
- bitching about other people who can't work / incompetent
- grumbling about how bad life is
- being negative all the time
- feeling desperate that all my friends are attached/ married/ having kids whilst I remain in the 'single' category
- being a 'nasty' and unforgiving person

" Father forgive me when I lose my focus ....sometimes I even forget what that is.....to be more like Jesus.......help me to be more understanding....to show grace...to forgive others ... and also myself when others/ I make a mistake.....help me to be more like You.....I dun wanna be like the rest of the world....it may be acceptable by their standards, but I know that it is not according to Yours....Change me from the inside , Lord!"

No comments: