Friday, November 7, 2008

Updates.....updates...

whoa!! its been quite a long while since I updated my entries here...no thanks to my lousy laptop which is now majorly malfunctioning and unable to connect to the Net......have to resort to using my brother's comp instead!!! arggh....

On top of that...doing a whole month at the ICU was just about killing me!! calls were once every 4th day....and the colleagues whom I had to work with was just about the last straw....can only say that it is by God's grace that I survived the month! Though I must say that I was kinda sad to leave at the end....will really miss the patients and nurses there!!!

Now....as I was mentioning to my fellow colleague.....ICU was just 'organized chaos'.....well, CCU now is just 'chaos'!! sigh..... guess it doesn't get better than this right?!? am still trying to recover from my horrendous call on Monday....but anyway.........

God is still in control ..and for that I am nothing but grateful.....thankful for this hope that I have!

No comments: